Friday 19 July 2013

A visit to the outlet.




I went to Starbucks, Wangsa Maju to do my research on their franchise. 
It was a nice cozy place, less crowded with nice soothing music. 
The customers are enjoying their coffees while I walk passed them.

No doubt, Starbucks has always been and always will be about quality.
The store  is about enjoyment at the speed of life – sometimes slow and savored, sometimes faster. Always full of humanity. 
I went in to interview with their manager. Ms. Rina
She was a friendly lady. Already has been working here for the past 5 years.
Prior to that, I had already make an appointment with her. She weren't sure what I was up to.

And so I told her I wanted to do an interview for assignment purpose.
She gladly accept my request and appointment were made on that day.
On the day of the interview, I was then asked to give her the questions and we sat down with a small simple table between us.
At first, She weren't able to answer most of the questions about franchise.
Nevertheless, I kept on trying and I tried to asked in a more simple manner and minimize the proficiency usage of English, as she is poor in English.
Hence, she ended able answered them. 

After around 15 minutes, we then concluded our interview with both parties thanking each other.
She wouldn't let me snap a picture of her, I was told that she is busy.
Although I didn't expect to received a lot of questions left unanswered, but still, I'm very much appreciate enough that she invites me to wrap up the interview. 


  



The front of the outlet.

Counter

Serving Customer

Customers looking around.

Cakes!

Places to hang around.

The Baristas are busy working. 



No comments:

Post a Comment