Monday 22 July 2013

Questions to Ask Current Franchisees



How much does your franchise gross per year? How much does it net? Are the procedures followed to make royalty payments to use the franchisee burdensome? 

(Unable to answer. I was told to look it up on their official website.)

Are the financial projections of revenues, expenses, and profits that the franchiser provided me accurate in your judgement?

Yes, it does. 

Does the franchiser give you enough assistance in operating your business?   

Yes, they do. They provide the necessary training for us to let us know more about the coffees, basic manners, and environments that we are providing for the customers.

How many hours, on average, do you work a week? 

8 Hours, on average, 5 days a week. Every week has 2 days off. 5 minutes breaks for them each day.

How often do you get a vacation?

Twice per year. 

Have you been caught off-guard by any unexpected costs or expectations?

No, I didn't encounter this problem before. The costumer here were quite friendly and also very patient. Sometimes small expectation happen but it won't cause a big hassle.

Does your franchiser provide ongoing training and support you?

Yes. Before working, I was trained at Berjaya Starbucks Coffee, the headquarters. there will be a one month training class for the franchisee. 

If you had to do it all over again, would you purchase a franchise in this system? Why or why not? 

Yes, I will.  Because this is my passion. I'd been very happy working with Starbucks for 5 years,  I don't plan to step down anytime soon. I will continued to serve the people. Besides it is also quite popular among the working people and students and it is also easy to make profit like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment